How to Make a Taco in a Bag
"One of my favorite dinners as a kid was a taco in a bag – it was quick, easy, and it just felt like a special occasion whenever we made them. Now I look back and realize we made them because we didn’t have tortillas, or my parents were just swamped with other things, but I still think of them fondly. Keep reading to learn how to make my favorite Mexican-American (emphasis on American…) meal"
I just thought it was cool a idea -kids WOULD love it so
TACOS IN A BAG it is!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- fun sized bags of fritos
- cooked ground beef, chicken or whatever meat you desire
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, cut up small
- shredded cheese, any kind
- sour cream
- hot sauce
- and any other ingredient you like in your tacos
1Here’s what you’ll need for Tacos in Bags:
1. Fun-sized bags of Fritos (the number of bags you need is the number of people eating tacos in a bag!)
22. Cooked ground beef or chicken, or whatever meat you want to use for tacos
33. TACO TOPPINGS:
We recommend lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, and whatever you usually like on tacos!
4All you do to make a Taco in a Bag is open your bag of Fritos, add in your desired meat and toppings, and shake it up. Eat it right out of the bag with a fork! Bon appetite!