Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 large
- 1 pkg
- 12-16 oz bacon (cooked) and /or sausage
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls (can be substituted with can biscuits)
- 1/3 pkg
- hash brwn frozen potatoes thawed ( tator tots can be substituted)
- 12 oz
- shredded cheese of choice.
- green bell pepper diced (optional)
- onion diced (optional)
- 1 oz can(s)
- mushrooms or fresh mushrooms are best
- pretty much anything you can put on an omelette
- 1/4 c
- milk, 2%
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.Grease a 9x13 pan best in glass, but not necessary. Open the crescent rolls and spread in the pan sealing the seams and up the sides to make it like a deep dish pizza.
2Prepare bacon and sausage, I throw in the onions and green peppers until they are soft.
3Take eggs and milk whisk them like you would for scrambled eggs add any seasonings you would like. ( I am a seasoning queen so I add onion powder, garlic, powder, Italian seasoning)
4Once you drain the grease from the (crumble) bacon and/or sausage, cheese, and any other ingredients(onions,peppers, mushrooms) stir it into egg and milk mixture. Set aside.
5Take the potatoes and spread a thin layer over the bottom of crescent rolls. (if using tator tots you will need to crumble them up.)
6Pour egg mixture into pan carefully. Top with additional cheese if you would like it cheesier. Bake for a bout 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean. Time may vary depending on oven.
7For any Southern folks who like white breakfast gravy, I make it from the meat grease, with flour, salt pepper ,milk and water for consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.