Boneless pork chops with a zip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- i use whole wheat flour to brown my boneless pork chops
- brown chops in a small amount of olive oil , they do not have to be fully cooked at this point
- cut up an apple , sliced thin, get a jar of salsa hot or mild
- once chops are browned, in large skillet add your apple , salsa and brown sugar to taste. i'd say around 1/2 cup
- cover and simmer for about an hour. serve over rice , black beans,green pepper and garlic. prepare this while your chops are cooking.
- serve with corn bread or nice crusty bread . start with a nice green salad, add some apple to your salad also.
1Needed,olive oil, boneless pork chops, an apple, sliced thin, brown sugar, and salsa.
21) brown pork chops, no need to cook completly.
2) In a large skillet, add pork chops, apple, salsa and brown sugar. Cook for appox. 1 hour on med to low heat.
33) I use brown rice, green pepper, garlic,and onion . Cook rice and saute vegetables and add black beans from can along with the juice from the beans.