Boneless pork chops with a zip
- i use whole wheat flour to brown my boneless pork chops
- brown chops in a small amount of olive oil , they do not have to be fully cooked at this point
- cut up an apple , sliced thin, get a jar of salsa hot or mild
- once chops are browned, in large skillet add your apple , salsa and brown sugar to taste. i'd say around 1/2 cup
- cover and simmer for about an hour. serve over rice , black beans,green pepper and garlic. prepare this while your chops are cooking.
- serve with corn bread or nice crusty bread . start with a nice green salad, add some apple to your salad also.
2) In a large skillet, add pork chops, apple, salsa and brown sugar. Cook for appox. 1 hour on med to low heat.