Featured Pinch Tips Video
- natural casing hotdogs or bratwurst
- 8 slice
- bacon,half cooked make sure it's still pliable
- 2 medium
- seeded tomatos-diced
- 1/2 small
- head iceburg lettuce,shredded
- mayonaise,to spread on hotdog buns
- 1 pkg
- newengland style hotdog rolls
- onion powder and garlic powder to taste
1Cook bacon till still pliable,drain.Take each strip of bacon and wind around each hotdog secure with toothpicks.Sprinkle with the onion powder and garlic powder.
2Place bacon dogs in a grill basket,if you don't have one it ok just place on grill over medium heat till browned and bacon is crispy.
3Apply mayonaise to insides of hotdog rolls,layer on the lettuce and tomatos.Serve and enjoy with your favorite sides.
4I usually will do the hotdogs and bacon all the night before,this way they just go on the grill.I usually make a triple batch so it's easier that way