Asparagus & Parmesan Tart
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ready to use refrigerated pie crust [1/2 of a 15 ounce package
- 1 Tbsp
- onions thinly sliced,separated into rings
- 3/4 lb
- fresh asparagus,trimmed.blanched.and cut into 1 inch lengths
- 4 oz
- cream cheese/half of a 8 ounce package,softened
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 large
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon zest
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese,divided
1PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 degrees
2line 9 1/2 inch tart pan with removeable bottom with a crust;trim edge,
3prick the bottom with a fork.
4Bake 10-12 minutes until lightly browned;COOL.
5MEANWHILE,heat oil in a nonstick skillet on medium heat,add onions,cook 10 minutes or until carmelized,stirring occasionally.
6spoon into crust,top with asparagus
7beat next 4 ingredients with whisk until well blended,add 1/4 cup of parmesan,mix well.
8pour over asparagus,top with remaining Parmesan.
9bake 20-25 minutes,or until filling is slightly puffed and set in center.