Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb
- ground meat, beef turkey veal or any combo of these
- 2 can(s)
- chili beans, or your favorite i use ranch style when i can find them.
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes your favorite kind, i use petite cut
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix, even this is flexible i have used fajita seasoning.
- 1 can(s)
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 lb
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- large flour tortillas
- anything you want to add to make it good for you
In a large skillet brown ground meat and drain off the fat.
Add seasoning packet.
Add can's. with all juices.
Stir well heating until bubbles, stirring occasionally.
Spoon in a small amount of juice from the sauce, I do this to keep tortillas from sticking, I brush it thinly with a pastry brush but you can use a spoon or gravity by tilting pan.
Put one tortilla in the center of the pan. Fold tortilla in half and half again. Then tear along the folds. You have 4 pieces. Put point in each corner. Layer tortilla's meat sauce, and cheese until full ending with cheese, I usually have 3 layers but it is also flexible.
Put in oven until bubbly and cheese is melted and slightly browned.
Take out and if you can wait, let it sit for 10 minutes before serving. My husband and kids can never wait.....