grace's mexican casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large foil deep pan. 2 large cans refried pinto beans
- 1 large jar mild salsa. 2 bages lipton spanish rice
- 4 large tomatoes diced. 1 large can sliced black olives
- 1 med size bag of original nacho cheese flavored doritos
- lean hamberger or even turkey burger, cooked. drained and seasoned with taco seasoning
- 1 large bag shredded sharp chedder
- serve with sour cream, toco sauce, and or gaucamoli
1prep tomatoes first then black olives set aside. put each one in seperate bowl til ready to use. cook and drain meat,season with toco seasoning. put aside. make spanish rice leave a little bit of juice in it so it won't be dry. set aside combine milld salsa and the refried pinto beans. mix spanish riceand meat together.
2pour the beans and salsa mixture into foil pan. then pour meat and s. rice over bean mixture. place in preheated oven  for 15 mins til hot threw. then pull out and place shredded chedder cheese on top. place back in oven til cheese is melted not browned. take out.
3crush nacho flovered doritos on top. then place a row of blk. olives then a row of tomatoes . contiue t il the top is fully cover with with tomatoes and olives. then serve