Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- lean hamburger
- 6 15oz can(s)
- enchilada sauce green or red
- 1 pkg
- corn tortillas ( it takes 24 tortillas )
- 2 lg pkg
- mixed vegetables with carrots , frozen
- 1lg pkg
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- chili seasoning to taste to hambuger
1Brown hamburger and drain off excess fat and water.
Add chili seasoning to taste to hamburger.
2Coat each corn tortilla with enchilada sauce
Start With a layer of tortillas on bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.
It takes 6 tortillas each layer
3Add Layer of hamburger
Add Layer of mixed vegetables
Add Layer of cheese.
4Repeat steps 2 and 3 two more times.
Then add one more layer of coated tortillas.
Left over sauce can be poured over top
5Preheat oven at 275 degrees, bake in oven for 45 min or until good and hot
6Garnish with cheese and/or however you like on your enchiladas.