Crockpot Chicken with Black Beans in Cream Sauce
This is an easy dinner to put together.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bonless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- bag frozen corn. if using canned use 2 cans and drain
- 15 oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 c
- medium or hot salsa-make sure its med. or hot or else the flavor isn't as good
- 8oz. package neufchatel cheese
- gloves garlic finely chopped
- 2 tsp
- salt and pepper
- cooked rice or tortillas to serve with
1Add all ingredients to crock pot except neufchatel cheese.
2Cook on low for 8hrs. or high for 4hrs.
3Cut cheese into cubes and stir into crockpot and turn off heat. Allow to sit and set up for about 20 mins before serving.
4Serve over rice or in tortillas. Also good with chips. I've added cilantro to this, jalepenos, black olives....