A creamy, satisfying enchilada that is sure to please.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pounds chicken, 1 whole or two large chicken breasts cooked, and torn into long slim pieces
- cans cream of chicken soup
- ounces sour cream
- can chopped green chillies(or more or less according to taste)
- package10-inch flour tortillas
- cups shredded cheddar cheese
1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
2In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the soup, sour cream, and green chillies.
3Place cooked chicken into flour tortillas,distributing it evenly among the tortillas.
4Using half of the soup mixture, pour an even amount onto each chicken topped tortilla. Sprinkle each with the cheddar cheese, then roll up the tortillas, and place them in 9x13 inch baking dish.
5Top with the remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
6Bake for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
7Top with sour cream and serve hot.