Tomato Turkey Hummus Wrap
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- container (10 ounce) hummus
- (9 inch) wraps
- 8 oz
- deli sliced turkey breast, thinly sliced
- leaves romaine lettuce, torn
- 2 small
- tomatoes, very thinly sliced
- 4 slice
- red onion, separated into rings
1Spread hummus evenly over wraps.
Top each wrap with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and onion leaving a 2 inch area around the outer edge of the wrap for rolling. Roll up burrito style*
2Cut each sandwich wrap in half and wrap each piece in plastic wrap. Chill for 4 hours.
Fold two sides towards center. Fold bottom towards center and roll snuggly, keeping sides tucked. Place seam side down.