Lamb Chops with Lemon
- 3 shallots,minced
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 6 large garlic cloves,minced
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 24 lamb rib chops,frenched
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon peel in small bowl until slightly thickened and well blended. Season lightly with salt and generously with freshly ground black pepper. Spoon oil mixture lightly over chops. Turn chops over and spoon remaining oil mixture over. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Grill lamb chops to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer lamb chops to platter.