Slow cooker Pork chops,and stuffing
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- envelope of dried onion soup mix like lipton.
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup(i used campbell"s)
- water 1 1/2 soup cans full
- 3/4 bag(s)
- 12 ounce bag of pepperidge farm cubed stuffing
- pinch of thyme dried!
- large sweet onion like vadalia sliced and halved
1Set Slow cooker to low. Place Pork chops in the bottom of pot. If all do not fit. It is ok to top with the last 2 chops.
2Place the sliced onion on top of the chops. Sprinkle the Bagged stuffing over it.
3Sprinkle a pinch of Thyme over stuffing.
Get a medium bowl. Mix the 2 cans of soup with the envelope of onion soup mix. Add the 1 1/2 cans of water and stir well.