Pork Chop and Apple Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 or 5
- boneless pork chops, about 1-1/2 pounds (i had 5 small chops)
- salt and pepper to season chops
- oil or butter to brown the chops
- 2-16 oz
- cans pork and beans in tomato sauce
- generous dash of ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
- dash of ground cloves
- thick apples slices, can use any good cooking apple (i used 2 galas and cut 5 thick slices)
1Season chops with salt and pepper and brown in fry pan with butter or oil on medium high heat. Just lightly brown each side you do not want to cook them through.
3Cover with foil; bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.