granny's best one skillet brunch
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- sausage(i use sage or country)
- potatoes, scrubbed, peeled and thinly sliced
- red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- onions, yellow, medium, sliced thinly
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes(i use tomatoes that i have canned myslf)
1Cut sausage in rounds. Start by cooking sausage until brown.
2Add potatoes and continue cooking.
3Add bell peppers, onions and tomatoes (juice and all)
4Cook for approximately 30-45 min. Until all veggies are tender.