Chili Cheese Dog Casserole
Anthony Nicometi Jr
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- chili with or without beans (your favorite brand)
- 1 pkg
- hotdogs (your favorite brand)
- 1 pkg
- 8 inch flour tortillas (fajita or small style)
- 1 8oz pkg
- shredded cheddar cheese (or favorite shredded cheese)
- american cheese slices (you'll need 1 per hotdog rollup)
1Empty 1 can of chili into the bottom of a 9x13 pan
2Lay out a tortilla, grab once slice of American cheese and tear it in half. Put one half on the bottom and place a hotdog on top of it. Then put the other half on top of the hotdog. Then Roll up the tortilla and place it seam side down in the pan of chili. Repeat until pan is full.
3Once the pan is full, Empty the second can of Chili evenly across the top of your wrapped dogs
4Top with the entire bag of Cheddar cheese, cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees for 30-35 mins. If desired, pop under the broiler for 3-5 minutes to brown cheese. Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving, and enjoy!!