Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- ground beef or taco sausage (h.e.b.grocery)
- 3 c
- (give or take) favorite enchilada sauce
- 1 pkg
- lasagna or manicotti noodles
- 4 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 2 can(s)
- black beans, canned, drained
- 4 Tbsp
- bacon grease, i always keep some on hand!
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- sour cream, black olives, tomatos, or your favorite topping
1Brown beef or taco sausage until crumbly and remove grease. If you are just using beef, add some minced garlic to the beef. Add enchilada sauce to meat mixture, reserving a cup of it for the top.
2Boil the lasagna noodles.
3In a different skillet, add your bacon drippings, 1 Tbs garlic and the black beans. Cook the black beans and slowly mash them until they resemble refried beans. Salt and pepper the beans.
4Preheat oven to 350.
5Spray non-stick in a 9x13 baking dish, layer lasagna noodles, bean mixture, meat mixture then a layer of cheese. Repeat until pan is almost full. Noodles, reserved 1 cup of sauce then cheese should be your top layers!
6Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted on top. Top with a dollop of sour cream, black olives, green onions or guacamole- or your favorite salsa!