Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- shallots finely chopped
- 10 3/4 oz
- campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- thinly-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 c
- extra wide egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 1/4 c
- shredded pecorino romano or parmesan cheese (optional)
- thinly-sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
1Heat 2 T oil in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 10 min. or until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet.
2Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and cook and stir 2 min. Stir soup, water, tomatoes, vinegar and chopped basil in skillet.
3Return chicken to skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
4Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain completely.
5Serve chicken and sauce over noodles.
Sprinkle with cheese and sliced basil, if desired.
6You may substitute 1 T finely chopped onion for shallot.