Spice up your meatloaf
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 c
- spicy speggetti sauce "i use anything on sale"
- 1 lb
- ground chuck (not cooked)
- 1 lb
- turkey, ground or you can put 2 pounds of either
- 1 pkg
- lipton onion soup mix - flavor savory herb with garlic
- 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs- sweet chipotle flavor(kroger private slection)
- chopped onion
- cut up bell pepper
- add salt and pepper to your taste with a shake of basil from jar!
- i add small amount of fresh garlic (in jar) to your taste
1Preheat oven 350 degrees
2spray pan with Pam or I put foil down first and then spray with Pam!
3Mix spaghetti sauce ,beef and ground turkey,onion soup mix,panko bread crumbs and egg thoroughly. Add salt and pepper and garlic, onions and bell peppers with a shake of basil! Mix thoroughly!
4In baking pan shape firmly into 8 by 4 inch loaf pan! I spread ketchup on top with Parmesan cheese sprinkle on top!
5Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours or until meatloaf is no longer pink.
6Cool off for 15 minutes. I had chili sauce on the side to dip in! Chili sauce can be used instead of ketchup on top before baking!