Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- ground beef or meatloaf mix
- 1/2 c
- panko or plain bread crumbs
- 1 large
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp
- onion salt
- 1/4 c
- peter luger steak house old fashioned sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- french's or koop's brown mustard with horseradish
- 1/2 c
- heinz tomato ketchup blended with balsamic vinegar (it is one of their varieties)
1Set tomato ketchup aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2Put all other ingredients into a 1 gallon ziploc bag.
3Push out most of the air and zip closed.
4Mix (squish) all ingredients through the bag until completely mixed.
5Put into a loaf pan large enough to hold 2 Lbs.
6Spread the ketchup over the top and cover loosely with a foil tent.
7Put loaf pan onto a shallow baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. There will be a good amount of grease so foil the pan well to help cleanup.
8Bake for 1 hour.
9Remove foil tent and continue baking for 30 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees.
10Let rest 10 minutes before cutting into 1" slices.
11Serve with Heinz Tomato Ketchup blended with Balsamic Vinegar on the side and your favorite side dishes. ENJOY!!