Golden Crab Cakes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs - from loaf bread
- 1/2 cup bisquick
- 2 teaspoon old bay seafood seasoning
- 2 tablespoon green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablesppons celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 - 6 ounce cans lump crabmeat, drained
- 2 tablespoon butter, divided
1In a medium bowl mix bread crumbs, Bisquick mix, Old Bay seasoning, onions, celery, eggs and crab meat until well blended. Shape into 4 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
2In a 12-inch non-stick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over medium heat. Add patties and cook for about 4 or 5 minutes until golden brown on one side. Turn patties and add the other tablespoon of butter and cook for about 4 or 5 minutes until the other side is golden brown.