Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 - 16 ounce package penne or elbow macaroni
- 2 - 10 ounce containers refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 - 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 - 15 ounce container ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 3 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
1Prepare pasta according to package directions, drain and return to pot.
2Stir together all ingredients except for the mozzarella cheese.
3Spread mixture into lightly greased 9 x 13 baking dish and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.
4Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.