Slow Cooked Pineapple Chicken & Rice
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 can(s)
- condensed chicken broth (10 1/2 ounces)
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), cut into 1 1/2 pieces
- 1 medium
- red pepper, cut into pieces (about 1 cup)
- 4 medium
- green onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks, in juice, undrained (20 ounces)
- 1 c
- uncooked regular long grain white rice
- toasted sliced almonds
1Stir the broth, water, soy, garlic, chicken,pepper, onions, pineapple with juice and rice in a 6 quart slow cooker.
2Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or until chicken is cooked through.
3Sprinkle with toasted almonds before serving.