Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- cooked herb or chicken flavored rice (may use homemade or packaged)
- chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped bite size (depends on size)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (10 1/4 oz.)
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 or 2 dash(es)
- each - salt, pepper and garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp
- sherry (or chicken broth)
- 1 Tbsp
- poppy seeds
- round butter crackers
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
1Assemble all ingredients and utensils, then place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2Lightly butter a 2 quart casserole.
3Spread cooked rice in bottom of casserole.
4Top with chopped chicken.
5In a small to medium bowl, combine soup, sour cream, sherry (or broth), salt, pepper and garlic.
6Spread mixture over chicken.
7In another bowl, mix together well, crackers, poppy seeds and butter.
8Sprinkle evenly over casserole.
9Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes (until bubbly.)
10Cover and refrigerate leftovers.