Lemon Herb Grilled Chicken Breasts
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 lb
- thinly sliced chicken breasts (or chicken breasts that have been pounded flat with a meat mallet)
- 1 c
- plain greek yogurt
- juice and zest of 2 lemons
- 2 clove
- garlic, crushed or finely minced
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp
- chopped fresh herbs i used a combination of parsley, rosemary, thyme, and sage, but use what you have on hand. oregano is especially good, as well.)
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
1Combine all of the ingredients except the chicken in a zip top plastic storage bag, and squeeze it around until everything is well mixed.
2Place the chicken in the bag and make sure that it is thoroughly coated.
3Seal the bag, and marinate in the refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
4Preheat your grill on high heat.
5Remove the chicken from the bag and wipe off some of the excess marinade.
6Place the chicken on the grill, close the cover, and reduce to medium heat.
7Grill on the first side for 3-4 minutes, then flip.
8Chicken should release easily form the grates when the first side is done.
9Grill on the second side for another 3-4 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
10Remove from the grill and serve.