Lemon Chicken Pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt (i use lawry's seasoned salt)
- 1 1/2 lb
- chicken breasts, thin sliced cutlets
- 4 Tbsp
- garlic butter (i use kerrygold garlic & herb butter, which is imported from irelend)
- 8 oz
- penne pasta (i use the barilla mini penne)
- 2 tsp
- chicken base (i use better than bouillon chicken base but can use regular bouillon but you might want to decrease )
- 3/4 c
- dry white wine (i use chardonnay)
- 1/2 c
- whipping cream
1Cut lemon in half and set aside. Fill Large saucepan 1/2 full of water. Cover and bring to boil on high heat for pasta. Preheat large saute pan on medium-high 2-3 minutes.
2Place flour and seasoned salt in zip-top bag; shake to mix. Cut chicken into bite size pieces, then add to bag and shake to coat the chicken, make sure to get all the flour mix absorbed by chicken.
3Put the garlic butter in saute pan and then add the chicken, reduce heat to medium. Cook several minutes to brown (turning chicken to brown on all sides) and until no longer pink.
4Add pasta to boiling water; cook 6-8 minutes or to your liking.
5Stir chicken base into chicken; cook 2 minutes. Squeeze juice from lemon into chicken; stir in wine and cream. Reduce heat to low; cook 4-5 minutes.
6Drain pasta and stir into chicken mixture.
Note: Can substitute rice for pasta.