Curried Chicken and Broccoli / with rice
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 large
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pkg
- broccoli florets or (fresh head)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- 1 8oz pkg
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 jar(s)
- curry powder or about 4 oz. (less if spicy!)
- 2 tsp
- lemon juice, fresh
- 2 c
- cooked white rice (optional)
1Cook boneless skinless breasts by boiling or broiling til done. Set aside to cool, then shred into bite sized chunks.
2In the meantime, steam broccoli til done, but not mushy. Should be cut into bite sized pieces also.
3In a large bowl or casserole dish, combine soup, mayo, curry and lemon juice. Stir in chicken and broccoli til blended together. Sprinkle top with cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and bubbly. I usually serve with a side of white rice w/ butter. But you may choose any side.