creamy parmesan pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- chicken breast filets seasoned with weber chicken and rib sea salt and pepper
- 3 c
- broccoli florets
- pieces bacon cooked and ceumbeled bacon
- 8 oz
- sliced and sauteed mushrooms
- 1 tsp
- coarse sea salt
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 16 oz
- pene, gemelli or whatever kind of pasta you want to use
- 1 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese grated or fresh shredded
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- scallions chopped or regular onion diced
1Cook chicken seasoned with weber chicken and rib seasoning sea salt and pepper. Cut into slices or chop into pieces set aside.
2Cook bacon chop and set aside. Slice mushrooms 4 tablespoons butter saute mushrooms and onion add garlic powder. Cut up broccoli florets once mushrooms are golden add in crumbeled bacon and broccoli cook together about 6 minutes,add in the heavy cream and parmesan stir until melted keep on low add in chicken. Set aside.
3Cook pasta until done. Stir in all ingredients together serve with garlic toast or 5 cheese garlic toast. Enjoy!!!
4For another idea instead of pasta use rice. Add red and yellow pepper sauteed into the rest of the sauce with broccoli mushrooms and bacon. Scoop over rice Colors and flavors make a great display!