~ Cassie's Comforting Chicken & Noodles ~
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 24 ounce package - frozen egg noodles
- 2 - 14.7 oz
- cans - cream of chicken soup - sometimes i use 1 can chicken and 1 can cream of celery
- 1 stick
- (1/2) cup butter - cut into pieces
- 1 - 32 oz
- chicken broth - may want extra to thin out, if too thick. the frozen noodles thicken the broth
- vegetables - optional - i didn't use this time
- buillon to taste - optional - i add about a teaspoon of better than buillion chicken flavored paste - for a richer chicken flavor
- 6 small
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts or 4 large
- & pepper to taste - can add some parsley too if desire
I whisk the bouillon with the broth and pour over soup.
Place lid on pot and turn to low. Cook for 6 hours.