Chicken Broccoli and Ziti Alfredo
When I started cooking for a living I had to make sure it was consistent so I came up with this. This is the quantity I have used when catering as it makes approximately one half pan.
My daughter has been a server in a few restaurants and when we worked together she always had me make this for her shift meal. She says I make it better than the chef’s she has worked with.
Let me know what you think!
- 1 lb
- ziti or penne with lines
- 2 large
- heads broccoli florets steamed
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts cubed
- shallot minced ( if you don't have shallot use finely minced red onion (i won't tell)
- cloves of garlic minced ( or more i like a lot)
- 1 c
- cup chicken stock
- 2 c
- cups half and half (or you can use light or heavy cream but half and half works for me)
- 1 c
- cup grated parmesan cheese (more if freshly grated, or to taste)