Calico Chicken Chili
Diane Hopson Smith
Hope you enjoy!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- (16-oz) can garbanzo chick peas, drained
- (15.5-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- (15.5-oz) pinto beans, drained
- (15-oz) can whole kernel sweet corn, drained
- (10-oz) can diced tomatoes and green chiles (i used mild rotel)
- (14.5-oz) canned diced tomatoes
- (4-oz) can diced green chiles
- 3 c
- chicken broth
- 1/2 to 1 Tbsp
- oregano, dried
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to taste
1Over a medium heat; cook chicken, onions and garlic until onions are transparent and there is no pink showing on chicken.
2Add remaining ingredients and bring to a slow boil. Reduce heat and simmer for at least 30 minutes.
3Taste test and add additional seasonings if desired.