Super Quick and Easy Southwestern Dinner
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- large onion, chopped
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1-1/2 tsp
- chili powder
- slight tsp. ground cumin, or to taste
- 11 to 14.5 oz can corn, drained
- 14 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 16 oz. tomato sauce
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooked rice (use instant for quicker cooking time)
1Brown ground beef and onion together. Add spices and let simmer for a couple of minutes.
2Add tomatoes, corn and beans. Simmer for about 20 minutes and serve over cooked rice.
3NOTE: You can sprinkle with cheddar cheese when serving, if you like.