Rosemary and Lemon Pepper Pot Roast
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 to 3 1/2 lb
- boneless beef shoulder chuck roast
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 c
- carrots, cut into 1/2- inch crosswise slices
- 1 lb
- gourmet russet potatoes, cut in half
- onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 2 Tbsp
- cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tsp
- dried rosemary, crushed
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- dried rosemary
Heat oil in stockpot over medium heat; add pot roast and brown on both sides.
Add carrots, potatoes and onion; cover and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes or until beef and vegetables are fork-tender.
Remove pot roast and vegetables and keep warm; skim fat and discard.
Carve roast and arrange on serving platter with vegetables. Serve with gravy.