Ribeye Salad W/ Honey Soy Pan Sauce
It's all about the meat and sauce...yum!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- mixed greens - i used spring mix and romaine
- tomatoes - about 6 - sliced in half
- baby carrots, sliced
- artichoke hearts, divided - optional
- olives - optional
- cheese crumbles or feta crumbles - optional
- red pepper, chopped
- onion, sliced thin
- 3 -4
- portobella mushrooms quartered
- cucumber, sliced thin
- cashews - toasted
- large ribeye or strip steak -sliced into 1-1/2 inch slices
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- pepper, season salt, garlic powder, onion powder
- 4 Tbsp
- each - honey and soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon, juiced
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt & pepper to taste
I'M JUST LISTING THE VEGGIES AND TOPPINGS I USED...BY ALL MEANS MAKE IT YOUR OWN, I TRIED STAYING ON THE LINES OF ORIENTAL
When pan is nice and hot, add steak.
Leave it untouched for 2 minutes to get a nice sear on the side in pan. Turn steak to sear on the other side and cook another 2 minutes. Sear other two sides for 1 minute each.
Add a few more minutes if you like your steak more well done.
Set aside to rest while you prepare your greens.
If using cashews. toast them now.