Ribeye Salad W/ Honey Soy Pan Sauce
It's all about the meat and sauce...yum!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- mixed greens - i used spring mix and romaine
- tomatoes - about 6 - sliced in half
- baby carrots, sliced
- artichoke hearts, divided - optional
- olives - optional
- cheese crumbles or feta crumbles - optional
- red pepper, chopped
- onion, sliced thin
- 3 -4
- portobella mushrooms quartered
- cucumber, sliced thin
- cashews - toasted
- large ribeye or strip steak -sliced into 1-1/2 inch slices
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- pepper, season salt, garlic powder, onion powder
- 4 Tbsp
- each - honey and soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon, juiced
- 2 - 3 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- salt & pepper to taste
I'M JUST LISTING THE VEGGIES AND TOPPINGS I USED...BY ALL MEANS MAKE IT YOUR OWN, I TRIED STAYING ON THE LINES OF ORIENTAL
2Over medium-high heat, in a medium skillet, heat olive oil.
When pan is nice and hot, add steak.
Leave it untouched for 2 minutes to get a nice sear on the side in pan. Turn steak to sear on the other side and cook another 2 minutes. Sear other two sides for 1 minute each.
Add a few more minutes if you like your steak more well done.
4Add the soy sauce, honey and butter. Make sure your pan is nice and hot still so they will cook down into the wonderful sweet and savory syrup you will drizzle on your salad... Cook glaze for for 1 minute, coating the steak with the sauce.
Set aside to rest while you prepare your greens.
If using cashews. toast them now.