Round Loaf Pizza
Tastes like a pizza,load it with you favorite toppings,for a quick meal.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 round loaf of bread
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup green peppers/finely diced.
- onions/finely sliced.
- 1 /4 lb. sliced pepperoni or salami
- 1/4 lb. cooked,drained,crumbled sausage
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce.
- 1/4 cup grated parnesan cheese.
1Cut top of bread off,remove insides,leaving only 1/4 inch or so of bread
2Brush inside with olive oil.
3put 1/2 of mozzerella cheese inside.
4layer mushrooms,green peppers,onion,meats
5pour the sauce over
6Top with remaining mozzerella and Parmesan cheese.
7Put top of bread back on,firmly press down.
8wrap tightly in foil.
9Bake in preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes
10Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Slice and enjoy!