My Favorite Spaghetti Sauce with Meat
This recipe for spaghetti sauce is my favorite as it's so easy and tastes so good! I use wine in it instead of water and it gives it a knock-your-socks-off flavor! Good served with french bread and/or specialty breads like Asiago Cheese and Olive bread.
- 1 1/2 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1 c
- diced onions
- 2 Tbsp
- emeril's original seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- lawry's spaghetti sauce mix (if no lawry's use whatever your supermarket has)
- 1 c
- water or cabernet sauvignon wine
- 29 ounce can tomato sauce
- 14.5 ounce cans of diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
1In a large skilled place the ground beef and onions. Top with 2 tablespoons of Emeril's Original Seasong and salt and pepper to taste. Turn the stove to medium heat and brown the ground beef and onions. Once brown, add the package of Lawry's Spaghetti Sauce mix, the water or wine, can of tomato sauce, and the cans of diced tomatoes. Heat through, stirring constantly. Serve over spaghetti.