We bought the dough from Costco used Louisiana Gem Chipolte sauce and it was great! This was are Super Bowl Snack!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bought the dough from costco
- bottle louisiana gem chipolte sauce use any piquant sauce
- 1 can(s)
- black olives
- 1 pkg
- cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 bunch
- cilantro finely chopped
- 1 pkg
- green onions
- 2 lb
- ground sirloin beef
- 5 oz block of tillamook cheese
- 5 oz block of monterey jack
- 1 large
- onion to cook with hamburger meat
- add garlic powder and chili powder to meat
1We bought our dough from costco and placed it on a cookie sheet. We bought the dough for 2.00. They give it to you in a bag and it's frozen.
2I put a chuck roast on sale in our meat grinder and cooked the meat with an onion and garlic powder, and chili powder.
5Took pizza out of oven and added sauce. Use any piquant sauce we used a chipolte sauce. Louisian Gem Chipolte Sauce. You can also use bottled Taco Bell Sauce.