'Mabon' ~~ Simple Goddess Pizza
Source: 'Cooking by Moonlight' by
Karri Ann Allrich
Moonlight Kitchen Tip:
Make a Celtic - inspired pizza with thinly sliced cooked baby red or gold potatoes sautéed onions, garlic & pesto. Add appropriate herbs of intention & you’ve created a magical moon pizza!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large pizza shell or italian flatbread, such as boboli
- 1 c
- prepared pesto
- 2 or 3
- ripe tomatoes - washed n sliced
- 4 oz
- chevre or montrachet cheese, or mozzerella - sliced or crumbeled
- evoo -- ( extra virgin olive oil )
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. place your pizza shell on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the pesto all over the surface of the shell. Arrange tomatoes slices. Add the slices of cherve cheese. Drizzle with EVOO. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, till the cheese is melted and the crust is brown. Allow pizza to set for a couple of minutes before cutting. Slice into squares and serve with fresh basil leaves.
2For the crust, you could also make your own pizza dough.