ITALIAN SAUSAGE SANDWICHES - W/ONIONS AND PEPPERS
Its easy to make,and it's good.
My family and friends love it.
You can use your own pasta sauce, or store bought. This time I used store bought. (I ran out of my pasta sauce.)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- 18 ozs. each. italian sausage links, mild
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 medium
- yellow onions, peeled and sliced into rings
- 2-3 large
- green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 can(s)
- 7 oz. mushrooms pieces & stems, drained
- 2 jar(s)
- 24 oz. each, pasta sauce. i used ragu traditional.(or use your own)
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- kosher salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp
- ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pkg
- hamburger buns.
9After about 5 hours, take hamburger bun and place sausage with a fork on bottom bun, then place sauce and peppers, onions and mushroom on top of sausage. Take and cover with top of bun. ENJOY!!!