Italian Meatball Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 1/4 c
- 14 1/2 oz. can diced tomatoes with onion and garlic,undrained
- 1 c
- lower-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 tsp
- dried italian seasoning,crushed
- 1/2 c
- dried elbow macaroni
- 2 c
- loose-pack frozen italian-blend veggies
- of a 16oz. package of frozen bite-size italian-style cooked meatballs (16)
- 2 Tbsp
- shredded or grated parmesan cheese (optional)
1In a large saucepan,stir together water,undrained tomatoes,beef broth,and italian seasoning.Bring to boiling.Add uncooked pasta and frozen veggies.Return to boiling;reduce heat.Cover and simmer about 10 minutes or until pasta and veggies are tender.
2Meanwhile,place meatballs in a medium microwave-safe bowl.Microwave,uncovered for 2 1/2-3 minutes or until heated through.Drain meatballs;pat dry with paper towels.If desired,halve meatballs.Stir meatballs into soup mixture.
3Sprinkle with individual servings with parmesan cheese,if desired.