Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 lb mild/hot italian sausage
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1Preheat oven to broil. Prepare a broiling pan with cooking spray.
2In a large bowl, combine egg, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, milk, onion, garlic, and seasoning. Add hamburger and sausage (remove from casings if purchased that way)and mix well.
3Shape mixture into 20 meatballs and place on broiling pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through.
Serve with your favorite spaghetti sauce, pasta/bread.