Tuna Mold or Spread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 - 5oz. can(s)
- tuna, canned (drained and chopped)
- 8oz. box
- cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can(s)
- tomato soup (10 - 3/4 oz)
- 2 pkg
- gelatin, unflavored (4 per box - only use 2)
- 1 c
- medium onion (finely chopped)
- bell pepper (finely chopped)
- celery stalks (finely chopped)
- 1 - 2oz. jar(s)
- pimento (drained and chopped)
- 1 c
- pecans (chopped) or walnuts
- 1/2 c
- garlic powder
1Mix soup, water and gelatin completely - then heat soup mix on stove with cream cheese on medium. Stirring continuously until melted and well mixed. Set aside to cool.
2Combine all other ingredients and add soup to the mix.
3Pour in mold or bowl and refrigerate until set. Usually overnight.