Featured Pinch Tips Video
- onions, small white,or 3 shallots minced.
- 3/4 c
- butter, cold
- 1/4 c
- jack daniels whiskey. plus 1 shot to drink.
- 3 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- fish filets, your choice(catfish,tilapa,sea bass,or trou),
- juice from 1 lemon
- for the topping
- french bread loaf torn in to small pieases
- 1 c
- button mushroom sliced
- green onions sliced tops and all
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
1Saute shallots in butter, add whiskey and heat till liquor is burnt off.
Add creamslowly while stirring over low heat,add mushrooms and cook till softened.
2salt and pepper fillets,and sprinkle lemon juice. Single layer fillete in bottom of a quick released foil-lined "14 inch dutch oven.add cream and whiskey mix over top of fillets.
3Mix topping ingredients and pile on top of fish fillets. put top on oven .Bake abought 20-30 min over med-heat. Untill fish is done and flaky. Exact cooking time will very. Depending on thickness of fillets,and type of fish