Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 lb cooked lobster or 4 lobster tails or 1 1/2 lb lobster meat
- 1/2 c
- 3 Tbsp
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
- rolls, split and lightly toasted
- melted butter for brushing
1Remove the meat from lobsters,chopping any large chunks into bite size pieces. In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayo,lemon juice,celery,parsley and pepper to taste.
2Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.