Emerald Isle Crab and Spinach Quiche
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- prepared 9 inch pastry shell
- 1 pkg
- frozen (10 oz.) chopped spinach
- eggs, lightly beaten
- container (8 oz.) plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- (6 oz.) crabmeat, well drained and flaked
- 1/2 c
- fresh mushrooms sauteed in i teaspoon butter
- 1 c
- (4 iz,) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- chopped onion
1Preheat oven to 425. Cook spinach following package directions. Drain the spinach and squeeze out the excess water.
2In a medium bowl, beat eggs with yogurt, flour, salt and pepper. Stir in the crabmeat and the spinach.
3Sprinkle mushrooms, cheese and onion over the crust. Pour in the spinach-crabmeat mixture.
4Bake in preheated 425 oven for 15 minutes. Then lower the heat to 350 and bake 30 minutes more. Knife should come out clean when inserted in center.