Chipotle shrimp and pineapple kebabs
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup bottled chipotle marinade, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- one can pineapple chunks, drained, 20 ounces
- one medium red onion, cut into chunks
- two red or green bell peppers, cut into chunks
1Pour 3/4 cup marinade over shrimp in a large sealable plastic bag. Refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes. Remove shrimp from the plastic bag and discard marinade.
2Thread the shrimp, pineapple chunks, onion and Bell peppers onto skewers.
3Grill or broil for eight minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing with reserved marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Makes 4 to 6 servings.