Campbell's tuna and rice casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) campbell's cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 c
- 2 can(s)
- (about 6 oz. each) tuna drained
- 4 oz
- sliced american cheese , cut up (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 c
- uncooked reg long grain white rice
- 2 Tbsp
- dry itallian seasoned bread crumbs
1Stir the soup, milk, tuna, cheese and rice in a 9inch square baking dish. cover.
2Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 mins. stir.
3Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the tuna mixture. Bake for 20 mins more or until hot and bubbly and the rice is tender.