BEER BATTER FRIED FISH AND MALT VINEGAR -- BONNIE'S
Recipe courtesy of Francis Cline, photos, of course, are my own.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pound of cod fillets cut into 2 inch strips
- cup flat beer, maybe a tad more to thin the batter if it is too thick
- teaspoon (each) of salt and pepper
- cup all purpose flour
- teaspoon baking soda
- enough canola for frying. i use an electric skillet.
- malt vinegar to shake on fish
- cup of mayo, best foods
- tablespoons fresh minced onions
- cup fresh minced parsley
- dill pickle minced
- teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- teaspoons malt vinegar
- salt and white pepper if desired
- mix it all together and chill 1 hour.
MY TARTAR SAUCE RECIPE
This is excellent served with my oven fries posted on this site. You can make either fries or the wedges/chips. They are also low in calories and fat with only 1 tablespoon of olive oil!" BEST OVEN BAKED FRIES AND POTATO WEDGES