Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- lasagna noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, diluted with milk to a gravy consistency
- 2 small
- cans of sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 pkg
- mozzerella, shredded
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- dehydrated onion flakes
1Cube chicken, season with garlic powder & black pepper, brown skillet with olive oil. Scoop out onto papertowel to drain.
2Mix soup with couple dashes of garlic powder, parmesan cheese & as much of the red pepper flakes & dehydrated onion as you would like (I like mine with a little bite).
3Begin layering with sauce then cover with a layer of noodles (usually 3 in a 9x13 pan). Repeat sauce, chicken, mushrooms, cheese, noodle until ingredients are used up, ending with cheese layer.
4Bake till cheese is slighly browned.