White Chili (or Chicken Chile)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken cubed
- onion, diced
- bell pepper, diced
- seasoning salt or old bay seasoning to taste, optional
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin seed
- minced garlic or garlic powder to taste
- 2 can(s)
- 4 oz. cans diced green chiles
- 1 can(s)
- white beans, i use cannellini (lower sodium)
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
1In skillet, brown chicken in oil. Season and add onion, garlic, bell pepper.
2Add green chiles and beans. Simmer 20-30 minutes.
3Stir in Sour cream before serving. I add to each bowl and stir before serving as some folks don't like sour cream.